Monday, September 24, 2012

Under Surveillance

A friend just sent me a screenshot of fed agencies lurking on his site, with links-aplenty to WarOnGuns.

State and Justice are pretty much daily visitors around here, as well as others like DHS making their presence known.  I sometimes wonder if their not trying to hide it is intended as a message, since I've called them on it again and again, and no, I don't think it might be a secret friendly, as I would hope they'd be smart enough to hide their tracks.

Maybe I'm accumulating FEMAPointsTM, to give me valuable discounts on camp essentials...

2 comments:

Bill Baldwin said...

Perhaps you have genuine fans on the federal payroll.

bondmen said...

"Maybe I'm accumulating FEMAPointsTM, to give me valuable discounts on camp essentials... "

Now that ^ is very funny indeed! A good sense of humor is the piercing tip of penetration necessary to defeat those with prodigious quantities of gastrointestinal stomach acid and bile production. I'd like to be in your camp, maybe requests made early will be honored.