Friday, October 05, 2012

Vanderboegh Medical Update

By now, Sipsey Street Irregulars...uh...regulars have noticed no posts today, and the last one from yesterday was about it being a tough one for Mike. I just got off the phone with him. He's "woozy" and sounds it. The doctors say that's caused by the cancer meds, so they're taking him off them for a few days to see if that reduces the vertigo.  As it is, it's impossible for him to drive in this condition.

He says he'll try to post something later tonight.  I advised him to do so only if he feels up to it and not to strain his system trying to write when he ought to be resting.

If I hear more, I'll let you know.

UPDATE: I heard more.

3 comments:

daniel kenoyer said...

Ah, hell.
Please extend my best wishes to Mike, along with heartfelt gratitude for all he's done for America.
Prayers out for a speedy recovery.

bondmen said...

Thank you for the update on Mike, we wish is wasn't necessary for these reports and wish him well is his fight for better physical health. He's a tough character and he has a lot of real Americans pulling for him. Let's not forget Rosey and all the help and care she provides.

Scott J said...

I spoke with him by telephone today. He does not sound good at all.

Also saw his wife in person. The look on her face told me more than his voice on the phone.

Those of you inclined to join me, pray hard. Very hard.