Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Hundreds of Demonstrators"

Every photo I've seen so far looks more like "dozens." [Read]

Here's the choreography being mapped out for the impending nonstop blood dance:

There will be millions by spring...We need to keep this tragedy fresh in people minds...Now that's what I'm up for sign me up!...This is exactly what I was hoping would happen... cudos... Good...silence of the cowards...Bravo... kick. 
Yes, I know, it's just the F...I mean, DU. But this is just one small nest.

Steel yourselves, ladies and gentlemen.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Any gun owner who is not involved at this point has already chosen their side, and shown those probing for weakness what they're prepared to put on the line for themselves and their posterity.

5 comments:

Bluesgal said...

and the bullies have gotten both Cheaper than Dirt and Dick's Sporting goods to cave. CTD has stopped online gun sales and Dicks has removed all guns from the Newton store and certain rifles from all their stores across the nation. Chickens

By their actions they are telling the antis that they support them and are right.

Also, Cerebus has decided to sell Freedom Arms. If they are bought by the wrong group.. I shudder to think what could happen (and buy Ruger stock)

David Codrea said...

Bluesgal, I posted on that--see the Neville Chamberlain Awards post from today. Got a link on CTD? I didn't see anything about it when I went to their site and also don't see their name cropping up on a news search. I tried calling several times just now and their number just has a busy signal. Where did you learn this? Do you have a link? We need to be awful careful and sure, because it could really damage them if this is not so. Please advise asap.

David Codrea said...

Just saw it confirmed on Caleb's site, with a quote from the CEO. Updating my Chamberlain piece now.

Bluesgal said...

I originally saw it on CTD's Facebook site and the Dick's story was on a few MSM sites. Sorry, I should've included links and sources for you. I will next time.

Chas said...

Markie Marxist sez: "Dozens are hundreds! They're hundreds! I mean, it's just common communist sense for dozens to be hundreds when it's we Marxists who are the ones doing the protesting. Gun owners? No one ever shows up, even when they do! Ha! Ha! Heads, we Marxists win; tails, gun owners lose! My commie compadres in the media make it so! Ha! Ha!"