Monday, February 25, 2013

Breaking Raw Intel

From Sam Adams 1776:
I am attending the RSA Conference in San Francisco. A large ATF force arrested 4 or 5 apparently clean-cut individuals at the King George Hotel at 334 Mason St.

I saw the agents leaving in several vehicles. I did not see those arrested though. I had just come down the elevator. I did hear a few people talking who had seen those arrested. They were surprised apparently how "clean cut" they looked as though they expect that anyone who is arrested should look like one of the dregs of society.


Sorry I don't have more info on the nature if the arrests.
In a follow-up email, he told me this happened this morning at around 8 a.m. Pacific time. 

The RSA Conference is a big IT/information security shindig at the Moscone Center that draws attendees from around the world. The King George is one of the hotel partners. So far, I've found nothing about this on Google news searches and there's been no field release media announcement from ATF, and at present I have no idea if the arrests are related to the conference or if this is coincidental.

I'm going to see if I can find anything out through front and back channels. Meanwhile, if anybody hears anything, feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: