Thursday, February 21, 2013

Obama solicits ‘gun violence’ stories

To that end, I’m encouraging Gun Rights Examiner readers to join in the dialog and share your stories of gun defense uses/"gun violence" prevention, or alternatively, to share stories of criminal “gun violence” perpetrated by the “Only Ones” the gun-banners think should be armed, the police and agents of government. [More
This evening's Gun Rights Examiner offering encourages you to engage in some Five-Minute Activism to expose an agenda, set the record straight, and basically poke the commie bedwetters in the eye.  Will you help?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left them a story that happened to me last year... doubt they publish it...I ended by saying "my gun saved my life that day...I'm convinced!"

Crotalus said...

There were two David C.'s there but neither were your story. While I didn't read all of them, none of those I read were positive self-defense stories. Clearly, Obomination wants only gun victim stories.