Thursday, March 21, 2013

New York gun snitch line invites abuse

If I'm a drug dealer and I want to eliminate the competition, why not let New York's finest do the job for me? Chances are, my rivals will be packing, so I'll not only get them busted, but I'll collect a cool grand per head. And if I'm really lucky, maybe one or more of them will go for their waistbands and I can get the cops to take 'em out for me. Or what if I'm just mad at somebody? What if some bum has stolen my girl or I think a guy ripped me off or I'm just a creep who wants to victimize someone for the twisted hell of it? [More
This evening's Gun Rights Examiner report asks what could go wrong by turning Amerika into an informant society...

2 comments:

Mark Matis said...

Not just Bloomberg's body guards, but Cuomo's as well, and every legislator who voted for this treason, and every member of their families, and every NYPD officer and...

Because after all, if you see something, it is your DUTY to say something!

Mark Matis said...

Heh. I forgot that one should include "journalists", Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Bills, and any member of the New Black Panther Party.

Of course, one needs to understand that, while they promise that the tips will be "anonymous", that "promise" means about as much as their oath of office. The first time one of the Right People is harmed or killed as a result of action taken from a tip, The damnable swill passing itself off as New York "Law Enforcement" will be all over the telco to find out where the call came from. And with the way the telcos have conspired with the FedPigs to grant them access to their networks, and with the support that Bull Dyke and Eric the Red have for this law, they will get whatever info the telco has. If there are still such a thing as "throw-away" cell phones that you can get without providing a real name, that should be safe as long as you:

1. Power it off as soon as you're done making a "tip", and remove the battery if possible.

2. NEVER make a "tip" within two blocks of your home.

3. Vary the locations where you make the "tips" to keep them from waiting for you.

4. Clean the case thoroughly to remove all fingerprints before discarding it.

Because you had better understand that, while they don't give a DAMN what the Blue Wall does to Mere Citizens, whether innocent or not, there is HELL TO PAY if one of the Right People or the Brothers in Blue are touched.