Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Planning for the Next Blood Dance


Wear comfortable shoes, as you'll be doing plenty of stomping and spattering... [Read]

One question I'd like to get an answer to, and I'm not sure how to find out because NYC regs are so convoluted, so I'll just throw it out there and maybe somebody will know: In the photo at the featured link, Furious Mike is holding an EBR. If I were at the press conference, would I be able to pick it up and mug for the cameras as well?  Is he automatically as Gauleiter vested with LEO powers? What provision in Big Apple law would prohibit me but allow him to do so?

[Via Jess]

2 comments:

Mark Matis said...

That would be the NYPD Blue Wall provision. The Only Ones luvs them some paychecks. And they KNOWS what would happen were they to arrest The Dwarf.

Just like the CPD and Emanuel. The stench is overwhelming. And it smells like pig.

Anonymous said...

Law? Law is for little people like you and me. Politically connected one percenters like Furious Mike live under a different set of rules.