Friday, March 08, 2013

There's an App for That

Join other citizens as you report and find Gun Free Zones throughout the United States. Whether you want to shop in gun free zones as often as possible or avoid them altogether, this app will help you shop, play, and do business with like-minded people. [More]
Can I download it to my old pull-start, steam-powered clamshell with the oversized old people buttons? You kids these days with your new-fangled ... why, when I was your age ...

Seriously, though, this looks pretty swell for those of you who use phones for something besides necessary calls.

2 comments:

john said...

OK - that's the best response to the "there's an app for that" line I have ever heard.

Radio Patriot said...

Loading it now. Will include this in my WND column this week. Great app!