Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Company We Keep

Look, I have no idea who Peaches Geldof is or why anybody thinks she should be famous. [Read]

For that matter, whatever outstanding contributions Jay-Z has made to the advancement of art and culture have also somehow escaped me.

Take what I'm going to say next under the context that I don't wear my religious convictions on my sleeve here -- that's not what his place is for.  That said, reading that he's tied in with a Satanic cult that claims international elites in its membership ought to be something that makes us take notice.

Why?

Well look who ol' Jay and his globalist wife Beyonce had over for dinner with lots of other well-heeled elites, and who admitted he considers Beyonce a role model for his girls and feels a sense of kinship with Jay-Z.

Accept or reject the theological implications of this as you will.  Whether you believe or not, I'm going to operate under the assumption that THEY know perfectly well what they're doing and why.

And I'm also going to note that these are the elites who want people like me disarmed.

1 comment:

Bill St. Clair said...

Crowley forgot the important condition on the Wiccan rule: "An it harm none, do what thou wilt." The Wiccan version is basically a restatement of the libertarian zero-aggression principle. Crowley's condition-free version invites evil.