Monday, April 22, 2013

This Is Exactly What I'm Talking About

Kurt tells us of a pro-gun senator who did the right thing, and is now enduring a barrage of hateful messages sent to her Facebook and Twitter accounts.

Meanwhile, "our side" makes excuses not to even consider the power of social media, let alone use it.

So what's she supposed to think if she's getting called "traitor" and "c**t" and being told she has Newtown blood on her hands UNDER A COORDINATED MESSAGING CAMPAIGN and she's not seeing but a handful of gun owners come to her defense?

What the hell is she supposed to think?

3 comments:

J.R. said...

Easy button: retweet this

http://twitter.com/TheButterZone/status/326441042016620544

Anonymous said...

Whether or not they are my rep , I still send words of support and encouragement . As soon as you posted this I left my own comments of support .

We also need to let those that voted against our rights , that they were wrong and will NOT get any support in the future . I know my rep Collins has and will get an earful as well as be missing votes next round.

Anonymous said...

I had previously thanked her for her support of 2A, directly after the vote, but seeing this I decided to pipe up again.