Thursday, May 23, 2013

Settling Accounts

"We took it into account that he saved this boy’s life..." [More]
And we take into account that the "Only Ones" didn't.

I find Kurt to be one of the most interesting and right-headed voices out there and nobody gets under CSGV's skin quite like he does.  I think more people ought to read his stuff.

The fact that more don't is a direct reflection on the gun owners who regularly do, and then won't take a moment to share his links and help him gain wider recognition.

Why that is I will never understand, but I gotta tell you, the man is putting out a unique product, it takes him hours of research and promotion each day in addition to writing his articles, and I don't think it's too much to ask his regular readers to send some page views his way, which is how the pay over there is decided.

If you get value from his work, think of it as settling an account.

And don't even bother to bellyache about the Examiner experience.

1 comment:

SharkBait said...

I wholeheartedly agree. I have shared his works with my friends over time without giving him proper credit, as we tend to do in this "new media" format that are the "inter-webs". Sometimes we forget the work that is behind the article.