Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It Depends on the Meaning of the Word "Expand"

Among the proposed changes are measures that would allow public officials to carry firearms in the Statehouse and other "non-secured" public buildings... [More]
Why would I be for that?  How the hell does that "expand" things for any but the elites?

Why would I, in fact, not oppose that?

Who did Mr. Mason recognize as the militia of the Second Amendment?
"Who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.
What is this, Opposite Day in Columbus?


1 comment:

Mike H said...

Sounds like the crap at Indian SH. And the City-County building. Went in to start the 'process' of getting my gun back. Had to be screened, no guns etc AND had to take off my belt to be x-rayed. Can't say what I think of these budding brownshirters.