Monday, July 08, 2013

'Assaulted: Civil Rights Under Fire' a powerful way to share gun truths

In terms of a critique, mine is simple. I liked it. Candidly, some the subjects say some things I don’t agree with, others say things I do. Overall I think it’s masterfully done, and provides information that too few have been exposed to. I believe the reaction of most gun owners will be similar. And I believe most non-gun owners, at least those who aren’t doctrinaire anti-gun zealots, will find the subject matter approachable and the justifications presented sensible. In terms of providing a counter to a lifetime of media indoctrination, that's actually huge. [More]
This afternoon's Gun Rights Examiner review asks if you're willing to spend a few minutes to help get a pro-gun message out to a mass audience, and even tells you what's in it for you.

No comments: