Thursday, August 22, 2013

Casting Call

From Jennifer Cruz:
I am happy to say that I am working on a project with a TV producer to create a pilot for a docu-series. I'm looking for true stories of mothers who have killed to protect their families. If you have a story or know of anyone who does please contact me. You can send me a message on Facebook or contact me via email at jenniferlcruzAThotmailDOTcom . I ask that you will all share this around and help me get these stories quickly. I know that they are out there, but they are also sometimes hard to find. However, with all of your help I know we can get this pilot into a series to show countless people that guns really do save lives. 
My only caveat would be to always consult your lawyer before making public statements related to such serious legal matters.

No comments: