Monday, August 26, 2013

I Have a Delusion

"... the color of one's skin remains a license to ... murder with no regard for the content of one's character," he said, calling for "stand your ground" self-defense laws to be repealed in states where they have been enacted. [More]
 Among some, there's no doubt about it.

If any sick, cowardly animal in any skin tries this with me or mine, and if the content of his character ends up all over the sidewalk, well, all occupations have inherent risks.

I had a chance to watch some of the DC festivities on CSPAN. I was horrified.The central theme: If you're not a white-blaming collectivist, you're a racist.

I think a lot of good people are getting pretty sick of it all. Especially when the results of "home rule" are so apparent for all to see.

1 comment:

Roger J said...

If you have silver hair (and I do), beware! You are merely an inviting target to these young thugs. Too bad the victim will not celebrate her 100th birthday.