Thursday, August 01, 2013

Speaking of Racists...

CSGV demands Ted Nugent be kicked off the NRA board because they say he's a racist, and they've started an online petition to ... uh ... to draw media attention to their utter and silly irrelevance, it looks like... [More]

So it figures US News & World Report would give them a megaphone. Oh well, what other kind of 'journalism" would we expect from Emily Stanton?


The ol' Joshster & Co. still run away every time I ask them why they thought my being white was a relevant debate rebuttal instead of just an attempted racial slur. That's because they know logical consistency would require them to call somebody like Roy Innes, Kenn Blanchard or Colion Noir a "black gun nut,"and there ain't no way out of that painted corner without making a colorful mess.

Funny--this article from a week ago says they had 1,300 signatures, and what with their being Astroturf instead of grassroots 'n all, I thought I'd help give their numbers a boost.  I thought after doing that I'd at least get to see what their latest tally is, but for some reason they're keeping that a secret.

I wonder why?  And I wonder if they're going to claim guys like vLaddimir here (or some of his friends, perhaps?) in their grand total?

No comments: