Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Welcome to the WoGroll...

...Gun Safe Reviews... [More]

I finally had time over the weekend to do some extreme list cleanup, getting rid of discontinued sites, sites that haven't updated in over a year, and cheesy parasites who had initially approached me for links (because I don't solicit other blogs) and then decided to unilaterally stop reciprocating.

Thank you, War on Guns Correspondent "David" for your kind assistance. I'm sure you were wondering why it took so damn long, and the answer is because I spend so much time doing the basic work and everything that entails, plus I hate doing that kind of maintenance.

Reciprocity rules are over in the left sidebar. If you've linked to me and I haven't returned the courtesy, it's only because I don't know about it, so drop me a line and tell me.

Truth be known I'm not sure how much good these link lists do anyway, but if it saves one child it's worth it ... or something like that.

No comments: