Friday, December 06, 2013

The Dirty Dozen

More evidence that Astroturf efforts are failing...

We just saw how a Sandy Hook "benefit performance" had to be canceled due to low ticket sales.

Along the same lines, WarOnGuns Correspondent FF shared this email with me:

(I blacked out the password so FF couldn't be identified and blocked from future notices.)

His "after-call" report:
I logged in at 7:08, I didn't have to announce my name, it said 12 people were in the conversation. I listened for about 20 minutes, nothing really juicy, but I can see there could be some juicy stuff as the session starts in February.
12 people from a national organization, with all the backing and money that implies? That's pathetic, but nonetheless instructive.

If there's a "next time," maybe we can give them  a hand boosting their numbers.

2 comments:

Scott Wilson said...

The letter itself is simply pathetic. Using the brain-damaged Gabby Giffords and her felon husband like that is so transparent even a moron like Dianne Feinstain could see through it.

Archer said...

Speaking of Astroturf, Gabby Giffords, and gun-control PACs:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/gabby-giffords-gun-control-pac-100778.html

She's set up a new one. That's TWO gun-control PACs in her name, using her money.

What would you call that? Double-layered Astroturf?