Friday, December 06, 2013

We're the Only Ones Threatening Enough

“If we have to get a warrant, we’re going to come back when you’re not expecting it, we’re going to park in front of your house, where all your neighbors can see, we’re gonna bust in your door with a battering ram, we’re gonna shoot and kill your dogs, who are my family, and then we’re going to ransack your house looking for these people.” [More]
Know who is outside your door before opening it.  Have a recorder ready to go before you do.

If a cop said this to me, I'd be inclined to believe him. If I knew who he was, I'd be inclined to discourage him.

[Via Florida Guy]

2 comments:

Ned said...

Anyone who believes that most "peace officers" won't obey orders to disarm or murder them are deluded.

Why is it that these sub-human specimens get such a kick out of killing pets?

It's the wave of the future.

And the professor of criminology or whatever the heck he was states that the threats aren't illegal.

So - only ones can get away with threats that would jail and perhaps require a mental eval if a mere mundane did it.

Oh - I forgot - probably just a "few bad apples," and all that tripe.

Mike in KY said...

"Go get your warrant, bitch. I'll be right here with my neighbors and their cameras. Just be sure you're the one at the head of the stack."