Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Hoplophobe Queen

“I am not a person who handles guns. I don’t own guns. I don’t…they shock me, quite frankly. We’re an open carry state and when I see people open carrying their guns, while it may be perfectly legal, it creates a visceral, personal, physical reaction in me as it does in other people…” [More]
If you think about it, considering what the Founders deemed being necessary to the security of a free State, she's admitting she took her oath under fraudulent pretenses and that she has been carrying out her duties with deliberate indifference in a manner that is nothing short of malpractice and criminal negligence.

2 comments:

Archer said...

Should I be expecting her to "get the vapors" and to into a hysterical fit every time an armed deputy, bailiff, or other "Only One" walks by?

No?

Why is that?

page noetryar said...

Hoplophobia is a curable disease. Please see a qualified mental health professional who can help.