Thursday, January 23, 2014

Today's Five Minute Activism: A Poison Pill

In the spirit of VLLA SELLA IN PUGNA IN TABERNA *, put aside animosity toward Rubio on other disappointments and join him in this. [More]

As per my consistent practice, I never ask anything of you I don't do myself:
And if your senators are anti-gun and writing to them is pointless, pick one in another state. Yeah, I know, Sherrod Brown was included on mine, but so was Rob Portman, who has a "B" from GOA (and naturally, an "A" from those other guys, so it's time for him to continue earning it--if NRA even acknowledged this being part of their "single issue").

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, David! I, too, will use all legal mechanisms at my disposal to make our elected officials listen to us and adhere to the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Because if that fails, I have to be able to tell my children and Grandchildren that I tried to do it the RIGHT way BEFORE resorting to violence.