Friday, February 28, 2014

Cause and Effect

I'm sure the folks doing all the spiking would be deterred by permitting, just like in DC and Chi-Town. [More]

Dang. If this is true, and if unpermitted guns are the cause, I and practically everybody I know had better evacuate our homes.  We're just lucky tragedy hasn't struck throughout the decades from our foolish reliance on self control and personal responsibility.

Thanks, Barbara Shelley!  Now that I know, I'll go get permission from my Prozi rulers and make things safe again.

Oh, and I would be careful about telling people I troll if I were you...

[Via bondmen]

1 comment:

Ned said...

Apologies, David, if ripped you off on this one, but I couldn't resist, and posted this in comments at the KC Star link:

Ned Weatherby · Top Commenter
"But a curious journalist is far from the worst person who could be trolling this group’s Facebook page" wrote Barbara Shelly.

Wow. a smidgen of truth in the article. Admits to being an internet troll.

Admission of being a troll, ten bucks.

Admitting that you are a troll, and wondering why you were banned? Priceless.