Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Magic Word

I remember when younger feral son Qusay was little and I told him to stop doing something and he replied "What's the magic word?"

"NOW," I responded.

The magic word applies here too.  There's an anti-gun bill advancing in New Hampshire that's coming up for a House vote tomorrow.

Bear has the details.

This is today's Five Minute Activism task:
  • If you're from New Hampshire, spread the word and contact your rep.
  • If you're not from New Hampshire, spread the word to anyone you know who is.
Now, please.

See?

I used both magic words.

2 comments:

Bear said...

Thank you, David. It's sad that I have to go to someone in Ohio for help in NH, but I'm darned glad you're there to help.

Bear said...

Hi, David,

Thanks for helping bring NH's HB1589 to everyone's attention. According to PGNH, it was killed in a 2:1 vote today.

http://www.bussjaeger.org/index.html#HB1589-ITL