Monday, February 17, 2014

VPR Uses Ridiculous Graph to Explain Its Case‏

I got  an email from Vermont Federation of Sportsmens Clubs I don't want to repro in its entirety here because of its length. Since there is no link to a website with the same info, I copied it into a pdf and posted it on Scribed. [More]

That's not a service I can provide for everyone, especially as it takes me away from my own stuff -- I can't tell you how many alerts I get from all kinds of groups that I cannot pass on because of the extra effort it would require, when having a simple link would allow me to share them.

I strongly urge all grassroots groups that send out emails to post their alerts on their website as well, and include a link -- that way, they won't have to exclusively rely on people forwarding their emails -- supporters can then share their links on blogs, in forums and on social media.

No comments: