Wednesday, April 23, 2014

All Kinds of Opportunities for the Next Snowden

ATF plans new case management system [More]
Can it trace walked guns to the heads of cartels?  And will they also be able to access all those gun shop record scans I keep hearing about?

I don't suppose they have any plans to input and index that Indiana Jones warehouse full of obscure and often contradictory letter rulings people never seem to find out about until they're facing financial and legal ruin...?

Hey, maybe it will let them book hotels...

[Via Tom Skoch]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the next snowden...

In fact, I wonder if the insurance files glenn greenwald has spoken of involve proof of criminal behavior on something like fast and furious. Glenn basically threatened the Feds and said if he or snowden end up dead then it gets released. I sure would love to see it!