Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I Thought We'd Just Been Through This...

Seen on CSGV's Facebook page:


Again they're wrong. I don't fear them taking our guns. I don't think they can. And if they fear us taking their children, well, paranoia is a sickness that says a lot about its sufferers.

I'm still not all that certain we should have pulled back on this.  As I said to Jeff Knox in "comments":
Jeff, I am not convinced either, but if I am going to publicly pin it on the Bloombergians, proof is needed. While I have not seen them crowing about this, which favors the suspicion that they would rather not call attention to the source for reasons of their own, the standard I am compelled to use is one of reasonable doubt. As such, the presumption is "not guilty." Perhaps your contacts and investigative skills will strike pay dirt, in which case you will have a scoop that will draw much deserved attention for TFC. I know I'm going to keep looking. As the links I provide above show, assuming guns fire rounds with casings is something we have seen in the past.
The latest development there is  "Everytown's" communications director has officially denied responsibility. Still...

By the way, I noted the name of the "artist" who claimed credit for this latest graphic, and found someone with the same name and same proclivities, although I can't be certain without further confirmation...

3 comments:

Bluesgal said...

they should clarify just "who" is taking their children. The ones they profess to care so much about... the ones that join gangs and shoot other children... The blame is not on the individual who owns a gun it is on the criminals. Those NOT obeying the laws... When will they stop shifting the blame..

Ed said...

Anybody else notice that the bullet emerging from the barrel of the revolver is 30% bigger than the outer diameter of the revolver's forcing cone?

Does that revolver magically expand the bullet's diameter as soon as the bullet leaves the barrel, or is it just the "magical" thinking by the poster designer expressed in the image?

Or is the ignorance of firearms in general and their use expressed in this image?

Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, they cheer on the Obama admin who has blown away plenty of children, including a 16 year old American child. I guess violence is ok as long as the governement is doing it.