Monday, April 14, 2014

Obama's Big "But"

The President strongly believes that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms. But... [More]
What liars.

Still, as sickening and platitude-filled as this is, we need to understand it for simple self-protection. 

And we also need to note something I keep harping on (without much effect, I fear), and that is our opponents make use of the potential of social media, and we cede that to them and ignore it to our own detriment.

[Via Nicki Kenyon]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were right to point out the impact of social media over a year ago, but I think the pro gun side is catching up. The GOA Facebook page now has over 356k likes, which I think is probably double what it was before Newtown.

The NV standoff was covered by social media almost exclusively, too. I agree it is not being used to the full potential, but I think it is way better than when the pro gun side was ambushed after Newtown.

Anonymous said...

Obama's big "butt"? I thought you meant something else! Bwhahahah!