Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Best Laid Plans

D'jever have one of those days when nothing goes right?  Mike is at Knob Creek and things seem to be turning out that way.

First off, last night he endured a "No room at the inn experience."  He ended up sleeping in his car at a truck stop.

Then to compound matters, he told his Sipsey Street Irregulars readers:
At the Creek, I'll be wearing my "Arms Smuggler" hat to make it easier for the ATF and probably hanging around the Shotgun News tables (or at least I'll let them know where I am). 
He just called me to let me know that for the first time in who knows how many years, SN does not have a table.  Just perfect.

This is the best picture with the hat I could find, blown up for your crowd-searching convenience:
 If you know anyone going to the Creek who had plans to meet Mike, pass this on.

No comments: