Thursday, May 29, 2014

I Hate to Say I Told You So

You say gun control doesn't work? Fine. Let's ban guns altogether. [More]
But I did. Not that it was all that difficult to see.

Every time the prevaricating Prozis (but I repeat myself) start prattling on about  "common sense gun safety laws" and "no one wants to take your guns," show them for the liars that they demonstrably are.

I note linking from blogs hits a registration block.  I've found putting the title into Google comes up with a linked result that doesn't do that when you click on it for some reason, at least for me.

Not that I care if the LA Times gets traffic, but I want the option to read this to be yours.

2 comments:

joel stoner said...

Of course the La Times doesn't allow comments on opinion pieces.

Anonymous said...

These same people that want to deny your gun rights are the same ones that scream hysterically when common sense reasonable checks, balances, and restrictions are mentioned for voting. Far more damage has been done to this country by unqualified voters than gun owners. They say gun ownership comes with responsibility (it does) yet refuse to demand that only responsible, properly vetted voters be allowed to cast ballots.
wildbill