Thursday, May 15, 2014

Not of the Body?


So, I have it on good authority from a Master-at-Arms Senior Chief (MACS) buddy of mine that the author of this piece (a radar technician) was neither a SAMI (Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor) nor was he a base police officer, both of which are what he claims. He was an Navy AUXILIARY security force member (a rent-a-cop) and he was a line coach, which for those of you who are not familiar, means he was a safety supervisor that stands behind troops while they qualify on their weapons to help ensure no safety violations are committed. He didn't teach ANYTHING. [More]
It would be illustrative if it is true, and we need to emphasize at this point we've hardly seen enough evidence to overcome reasonable doubt, but my bottom line: Don't matter to me none-- I've already decided.

He could have been the biggest hero in the military, and I'm reminded that at one time, this guy was no slouch himself.

FRIDAY UPDATE: Just got my second comment that the FB page has been removed.  It still works for me, as evidenced by the screen shot I took one minute ago.

4 comments:

mikee said...

Link goes to "page removed."

David Codrea said...

They all still work on my end.

Which one, the "More" link? Maybe you have to be on Facebook to access it?

Anonymous said...

A FOI request could solve this issue. The military will usually give out the DD214s for FOI requests, right? That is how all those special forces scammers get caught supposedly.

Ned said...

Says the FB page was removed for me too.

Maybe the truth got out and damage control kicked in.