Thursday, May 01, 2014

"There is No Teacher but the Enemy."

The Bundy Ranch Federally-Sponsored Cluster Coitus: Oath Keepers makes their case. My experiences and thoughts. [More]
Vanderboegh shares the latest on the tempest.  This is long and complex, but it's important.  I believe it needs to be understood and shared.

I expect there will be no end to comments, many of them emotional.  I think most of them properly belong over at SSI.  In any case, I need to go to another doctor's appointment, so won't be around to moderate here for a while--if any posts are made here, I'll get to them when I can, with the added caveat that I'm not inclined to publish libel, insults or cussing coming from anonymous posters.  Anyone who doesn't like that is free to host their own discussion elsewhere.

No comments: