Wednesday, May 07, 2014

We're the Pseudo-Only Ones Unrecognized Enough

Deputy sheriffs guarding jails in Stanislaus County are suing for the right to carry concealed guns off duty without permits. Patrol deputies and state prison guards don’t have to jump through paperwork hoops and pay permit fees, says the lawsuit, which asks a judge to give custodial deputies the same courtesy. [More]
See, I can't support you getting a "courtesy" not extended to me.  And it doesn't belong to any judge to give. Now if you guys want to treat it as an unalienable right, and demand that I get the same recognition you do, well, I'll be right there with you.

If not, you can just feel my pain.

[I'll be damned if I can find who to credit this to]

Read more here: http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2014/05/05/3634045/stanislaus-custodial-deputies.html#storylink=cpy

1 comment:

Ned said...

It would appear that Only Ones are not all created equal.

Love it when Only Ones squabble about their "privilege" to defend themselves.

Of course the Hoi Polloi don't count.

Let them eat cake. Effem.