Thursday, June 19, 2014

About SCrOTUS and Abramski

Several of you have sent me links to various accounts and I held off because I was writing my own for a new client and did not wish to be influenced by the thoughts of others.  Now that my draft has been submitted, here are a few observations by a chosen few I'm ready to read and pass along:
And yeah, I understand it was a 5 -4 decision, so some may object  to the Fauxtoshop. While some worked to actively erode rights, the greater point was missed by all.

UPDATE: The Backwoods Engineer shares his take.

2 comments:

Backwoods Engineer said...

David,

Great list. I'd like you to consider one more for the list, one of mine:

[Backwoods Engineer] Kagan Brings Gun Control Home for Obama

"Enemies Foreign and Domestic" author Matt Bracken seemed to like the piece.

Crotalus said...

Since I call Ruth Bader Ginsburg "Darth Vader Ginsburg", would that be a picture of Darth Clone Obama?