Monday, June 30, 2014

Kids and Guns

Well, there's this way, and I can't imagine anything more wholesome and hopeful for the future of freedom and responsibility... [More]

And there's the "progressive" way, which, naturally, is the exact opposite.

Can we see a more clear distinction than between an exceptional young lady praised by a proud father, juxtaposed against young boy victims of MILMs encouraged to play with giant dildos?  I actually wonder if "adults" putting those things in their hands haven't crossed a legal line.*

Vanderboegh is right about there being two Americas. I know which one I intend to keep living in, and the traditions I will keep encouraging in younger generations.

[Via Kurt Hofmann]

*UPDATE: Anybody able to point to authoritative references? It would make a good article if it violates any child protection laws.

2 comments:

Jselvy said...

Link appears to be broken or deleted

David Codrea said...

Just worked for me. Evidently you need to have a Facebook account, something I encourage gun owners to do until something more useful comes along for us to exploit.
http://www.examiner.com/article/gun-owners-squandering-valuable-resources-by-ignoring-social-media