Monday, June 23, 2014

Red Alert?

GUN GRAB ALERT! UN Caught Posting New York "DDR" Jobs for DISARMAMENT!  [Watch]

Looks real to me--the job, that is. What it ultimately means in terms of real and imminent danger, vs. another ineffectual a bureaucratic placement, is unknown. 

Here's a detailed job description. I can't open a related PeopleSoft link without enabling cookies, something I'm not prepared to do at the moment.

"Caught" implies they were trying to hide it. The opening could be related to administrative functions following Obama and Kerry acting like the ATT is something they have legitimate executive authority to regard as de facto ratified.  I'd also need to know if such a position has ever been filled here before and what those people did. While I wouldn't be inclined to jump to such "definitive" conclusions, this certainly merits being looked into.

[Via Dave Licht]

No comments: