Monday, July 14, 2014

Armed American Radio Redux

AAR Washington DC editor, Neil McCabe, Crossbreed Holster’s Trent Cooper, Gun Owners of America’s Exec. Dir. Larry Pratt, David Codrea, Sean "Seanto” Young
HA! Looks like I win the fierce power struggle on how to spell the Chairman of the Board Operators' name!

I also received a reminder from a friend that Ben Carson is problematic on immigration, kind of implying I should have mentioned that when I brought his name up. I know, same holds true on guns. The fast-moving conversation was centered on Holder playing the race card as the reason why some people are against him and Obama, and the only point I was trying to make is that white people who oppose Barry are more than willing to support a  person of a different race if he represents their ideology. I also mentioned Allen West and Thomas Sowell, and didn't see a need to say anything more about them than their names. Sometimes, when you sense the host is soliciting a conversation to amplify a point, a perceptive guest will follow the lead to help him, rather than throw in detours and sidetracks until you end up having a different discussion than the one being offered.

I've talked about Carson on this blog, including highlighting Kurt's work. I'm sure I'll do so again, including on Armed American Radio.

No comments: