Friday, August 01, 2014

Letters to Obama

I sent a message to Obama as part of my upcoming Gun Rights Examiner article.  This blog post will be a link in that piece.

Here was my message:
It was rejected on submission. It said my CAPTCHA answer was incorrect.  Sorry, I don't know much Common Core math, and was always taught to use a comma.  They sure make it tough to tell the guy to go **** himself.

Ah well, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Will I be up to the challenge this time, and do I enter "four" or "4"?
WTF is with the British spelling of "color"? Are they outsourcing the website to H-1Bs from India now?

Anyway, here's proof of delivery.  Now to go and post my article.

2 comments:

rkshanny said...

So I'm not the only one (not that ONLY ONE) that doesn't understand Martian, er, CAPTCHA. That shit is annoying!

garym said...

I do believe that your question was the Challenge Question, not the one they asked in the Captcha!