Thursday, August 28, 2014

We're the Only Ones Exposing Ourselves Enough

Marshall said people can be intimidated by someone carrying a gun if they're not wearing a badge.

"Show me in the Second Amendment where the right to bear arms says you've got a right to carry it exposed," Marshall said. 
When the new law took effect last year, Marshall ordered about 3,000 stickers to distribute to business owners who did not want guns on their property. [More]
See, you have to be a super-professional Only One to go around in public exposed.

I don't know how they were able to get that quote.  I searched all over for an online English-Huttese translator.

[Via DB]

4 comments:

I R A Darth Aggie said...

"If you have a weapon in your car and have a permit, somebody has checked you," Marshall said. "Otherwise, people with mental defect, criminals, anybody could be carrying guns."

OH. DEER. LORD.

Like a criminal ever thought "oh, it's against the law for me to carry this loaded gun in a car".

*facepalm*

rkshanny said...

1. Check those jowls if you don't understand where the term "pig" comes from.
2. Where the hell do these nitwits get their "training"? Nazi Germany and a time machine?!
3. My natural and unalienable rights are not mitigated by the stupidity and timidity of my idiot-neighbors!
4. 2nd Amend./open carry?! You mean like you and yours, our alleged public EMPLOYEES open carry routinely?
5. "...shall not be infringed...". Helloooo!
6. "...not wearing a badge." Good gawd! The most notorious democidal criminals in the history of the world (governments and their armed hoodlums). You know: 'the Only Ones'!!

Anonymous said...

The Second Amendment does not give us the right to keep and bear arms. It only ststes the government will not infringe on those rights.
He has it backwards.
Show me where in the Second Amendment where it says I cannot carry my gun exposed.
Paul in Texas

Anonymous said...

Indecent Exposure - at that!

III