Monday, September 15, 2014

Leave Us Helpless, Helpless, He-elpless...

Not a one of them is prepared do a thing against a man with a machete except obey or die, and then maybe die anyway? [More]

Really?

That means they couldn't do anything against one armed with rocks and clubs, either.

New York: How very "progressive."  How much more sophisticated they are than we slack-jawed gunrubes in Flyoverland. Just like the antis keep reminding us.

Case in point: They're adding even more "security" cameras!  That would have never been my first impulse.

2 comments:

Jselvy said...

I'm a little baffled. The link takes me to a political cartoon about polar bears on photo bucket.

David Codrea said...

Fixed--I've been having lag issues with my computer. For some reason, the url copied prior to this post is what was retained in memory to paste.