Thursday, September 18, 2014

More on Moron Art Kap(o)lan

Even if we move toward tighter gun control laws and seek to reduce access to automatic weapons and ammo, which I favor, we have so many guns in circulation that these efforts are too little, too late. Will deaths fall if killers are not armed as if for combat with automatic weapons and full body armor? Yes. But, will ready access to automated weapons, guns and this kind of equipment disappear any time soon in America?[More]
We talked about this lump yesterday. How very Opposite Day "progressive," that someone who is such a demonstrably ignorant liar is selected to head an establishment "medical ethics" division.

(And yes, I know he spells his name with a "C." I don't really need to explain here, do I?)

2 comments:

Ned said...

"...the fix means giving up a smidgeon of liberty to better protect safety. It means seeing violence as a public health problem that is just as real as swine flu or obesity."


As I recall, "swine flu" was a non-issue, overblown by government "experts." Since I'm not obese, and have as low a body fat BMI as is possible - as does my wife - are we to be lumped into a group in "danger" of becoming obese?

Typical diaphanous straw-man argument. First, show the problem can't be solved by government, then, attempt to change the argument by applying idiotic analogies.

Anonymous said...

Your recollection of the "Swine Flu" fear of 1976-1977 brings back some, rather, painful memories. Because I was employed as an Emergency Room Tech. I was ordered to receive the vaccine, so I did. Although the link is still disputed, I became one of the vaccine recipients who developed, Guillain Barre Syndrome, which was, then, attributed to the vaccine.
You know, it's really hard to blow out the candles, on your 21st birthday cake, when you are on a Ventilator.