Thursday, September 04, 2014

Second Amendment Foundation acquires Jewish gun group

How the gun owner community will react to the merger remains to be seen. At this writing, it does not appear those opposed to the acquisition are doing anything other than expressing strengthened resolve, while those intent on helping JPFO through the transition remain hopeful. Based on interest expressed in limited venues where the development is being discussed, it appears many are either unaware or else unconcerned. [More]
This evening's Gun Rights Examiner report notes what looks like a done deal is really only the beginning of what looks to be a prolonged test period.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just sent my Dear JPFO letter:

I hereby resign the remainder of my JPFO membership, and will not renew.

Please remove my name, address, and e-mail from your records. In no case shall any information pertaining to me be released to the Second Amendment Foundation.

I left that group, in part because of their incessant and unethical fundraising tactics, but the last straw was Mr. Gottleib's support of the Manchin/Toomey compromise.

My support will be redirected to individuals and organizations who will not sell out my rights.

III N TN

MamaLiberty said...

Test period? What nonsense. Neither the JPFO board nor SAF was the least interested in member or sponsor input before the sellout, and made every effort to hide from them. Why would they be interested now? Oh, well, except for our money, of course.

No thanks.

David Codrea said...

I don't think my statement was nonsense. I also think if I expressed disagreement with one of your opinions in such a manner, you would be justified in feeling insulted.

Mack said...

Well, I'm with you. This assumes you are giving them the "benefit of the doubt" which I support.

Of course, if they veer off course, well ...