Friday, October 03, 2014

We're the Only Ones Gagging Enough

“He was really adamant about getting hold of our photographs,” Monell said. “He said, ‘There’s a thing called ag-gag out here. I’m not going to say whether I support it or not, but it’s serious. They don’t take kindly to that stuff out here.'” [More]
Thing is, you do support it.  Enforcing it and keeping your masters happy is demonstrably more important to you than your oath. And you will use the full continuum of force to make that happen.

I don't care if the victims of this tyranny are "progressives" -- the principle of not allowing photography from a public road is intolerable, and if it can be done to them, it can be done to you and me.

Besides, look who they're gagging Americans for.  Nice to see Chinese product safety standards are being promoted.  Talk about gagging you!

I wonder who in the legislature they bought out.

Keep selling rope, "capitalists."

[Via Florida Guy]    

No comments: