Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Gun group warns against continuing resolution surrender by Republicans

That said, gun owners represented by politicians who owe their seats in part to Second Amendment activism, or who are in districts where ignoring or opposing such concerns can jeopardize electability, now have a tool at their disposal to make their will – and the likelihood of their future support – known. In many ways, putting Republicans on notice, and not automatically assuming they will flex their new muscle toward “conservative” ends, may be more crucial than before the GOP House gains and Senate shift. [More]
Today's Gun Rights Examiner report notes recently empowered Republicans preparing to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory -- assuming we let them. Alternatively, we, and by that I include you and me, personally, could take a moment to let them know they're being watched and judged.

The guy I have control over is in.

How about you?

1 comment:

tjbbpgobIII said...

Yes I am in also. Just sent my message to my democratic representative and will soon, or already received the message that she has received the same, not that she will run to sign up or anything.