Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sailing with the Blunderbuss

[More]

Normally, I follow a "don't feed the sadist-psychopath / infiltrator-disruptor" position until such time as one offers lemons so juicy they're just begging to be turned into lemonade (like yesterday's "rumor"). So I've resisted giving this ...thing... any attention for her numerous frustrated and insulting rants until this one, which provided just too valuable a disclosure to pass up.

This is what those who want our guns believe. That's all we need to know.

3 comments:

Cargosquid said...

Heh...

She RESPONDED to me to tell me that she will not respond to me now or ever and that I'm "an arsehole."

I sense some hostility. Apparently I've encountered her before. I don't remember her...but then, does one remember individual gnats?

Ned said...

I often engage with dupes like this one.

Looks like an idiot replying to a moron. I'll let them squabble amongst themselves.

Anonymous said...

for lynxers, who can't see the screenshot,
the quote is largely senseless:

"Naome Lixes" quoth:

[on the Bill of Rights]

"
It's more like a Bill of Privileges
really.

They're inalienable, depending on where
you were born, who your parents were,
and who drew their firearm first

The problem with the whole "Natural
Rights" argument is that it turns
entirely on the notion of mutually
assured annihilation.

That ship sailed with the Blunderbuss
"

/end quote

this seems to me to be the result of
several generations of phrase-slinging
I'm not adept enough to elucidate just
how this happens, but I've seen it
elsewhere.

We *can* glean some useful hints about
their background assumptions, if one
doesn't want to call it "thinking"

the moral being, trust in G-d and
keep you powder dry and ... fire first
if that's a good tactic.