Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Speech commends Virginia's grassroots leaders, defies gun-grabbers

That’s why “compromise” is so insidious – besides where’s the compromise if I take what’s yours and give you no concession except not trying to take everything –for now. If you think about it, that makes as much sense as throwing a scrap of flesh to a circling pack of jackals and believing that will satisfy them, and they’ll go off and leave you alone. If anyone wants to try that theory out, the Metro Richmond Zoo is down the road, and I’m sure they have a predator or two that would welcome you in its enclosure. [More]
This morning's Gun Rights Examiner report is the transcript of my Lobby Day speech.  After several days' absence from home, there's a lot of stuff I need to catch up on. I hope to have another piece later today or tomorrow recounting my experiences there and tying in what "news" accounts there were.

1 comment:

Clint said...

Thank you so much for making the trip down to speak to us! It was great seeing you as real flesh and blood! - Clint Kritzer VCDL