Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Washington ‘rights’ rally to headline supporter of ‘gun control’ politicians

Anyone who helps citizen disarmament advocates gain power is no true friend to gun owners and has no business being presented as one. And anyone who politically supports someone playing to both sides of the street likewise relegates gun rights to a lower priority than doctrinaire political and economic special interests. To them, the Second Amendment comes second, or third, or even lower. No amount of pointing out what bills have been advanced or voted on “the right way,” and no amount of “dinner dates” can alter that fundamental reality. [More]
I expect this one will lose me some "friends."  They won't be able to refute what I've said, but they'll be pissed off anyway.  I really don't care enough to hold back. Anyone who thinks I do this to be universally agreed with hasn't been paying attention.

No comments: