Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A "Gun Owner" with a Huge "But"

I am an Iowan and a gun owner ... But I am also a mom.  [More] 
Really? I thought having a gun in the home made it 274,369 times more likely someone, probably your kids, would be blown away, plus that women living in such circumstances were all a bunch of domestic violence victims who would just have their guns taken away and used against them. No?

I figured that's why Amber preferred to concentrate on the Trayvon Martin "Stand Your Ground" lie the hive insects are always trotting out. Funny, how she disses lawful self-defense and then turns around and cites "excellent existing self-defense laws."

Nobody expects MILMs to be consistent, I hope. Or truthful.

They sure do milk that "I'm a gun owner" line, don't they? I'd like to see all FFLs I'm willing to do business with post a sign like this on their premises:

[Via Michael G]

No comments: