Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Get the Door, It's Domino's

Man, that is one big "teen."  You got Herman Munster out there raping people at gunpoint and we can't know who he is "because he is a juvenile"?  [More]

The only way a girl would have a chance against that is... hold on a sec...:
Johnson said Domino’s corporation prohibits franchises from letting their delivery people carry weapons, including mace or pepper spray. He said Domino’s corporation has a policy to have drivers give over food or money to an assailant or robber rather than risk getting hurt.
Yeah, give 'em what they want, even if what they want is you.

At least the Antioch Police Department is being thanked for its "swift action."  I understand after they receive a call, they generally get there in 30 minutes or less. You ought to get a free pizza if they take longer.

2 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

Johnson said the employees facing further assault should “run if they have to.”

Yeah, faster than a speeding bullet...

I've delivered pizza part time for the last 7 years (it gets me out of the house) and never a ounce of trouble. I do have a boss though, that lets me carry at work.

The owner of the brand that we are a franchise of came in the other day and the grip of his Glock 19 was visible over his waistband. Even the big boss knows sometime things can go south.

If I couldn't work for the boss I have now, I'd just go completely into retirement. I saw what Pizza Hut did to a friend of mine after he shot a armed robber. I don't need that kind of bullshit from anyone.

Jeffersonian said...

Hasn't Domino's (and Pizza Hut too) fired at least one driver (each), for defending themselves in complete compliance with the law?