Friday, February 27, 2015

Today's Five-Minute Activism Task

I'd have stated things a bit differently, because it appears to cede to a non-existent authority to regulate handgun ammunition, but in this case, but this one still does the trick and I'm not going to dig my heels in when I'm offering no better-worded alternative. Besides, they're over halfway to goal. [More]

What? You don't want to be on a government list?

Too late.

[Via L. Neil Smith]

UPDATE: Workman advises bolting the back door.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whitehouse.gov petitions are like blog posts - they’re what you do instead of doing something.

scores of thousands of comments that would have had more impact by logging public comments against the ATF proposal.

anhourofwolves said...

What? You don't want to be on a government list?

At the urging of Wideners, who I subscribe to, I emailed them directly.
Proudly including my full name, email address and phone number. They know where I live. They know where we ALL live and what we've got. Not telling them anything they don't already know.
Fcuk 'em.

Backwoods Engineer said...

Done. Thanks for pointing this out.