Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Weasel-Wording with Rob

I did not have high hopes approaching Sen. Rob Portman would produce results. I see his machine hasn't changed my opinion by the response I got to my approaching him to do something about ATF's latest ammo ban proposal.

Here's what I got back:
[Click to enlarge]
My reply:
Now try being actually responsive to what I wrote you about instead of having your staffer pick an approximate self-serving boilerplate reply from a category menu. Care to give me something unequivocal related to my reason for writing, instead of this squishy, say-nothing BS?

Read the damn message I sent you. Are you going to do anything about ATF's proposed ammo grab? Yes or No?
At times like this, I wish I had a baby I could hold up for him to kiss, just to restore my easily-manipulated faith in his deserving high office and power.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong about him just being self-serving. After all, look at his most recent tweet:

Well then, I'm convinced.

No comments: